JSPS Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (KAKENHI) FY2018
July 12, 2017
Grants News Research Promotion Seminars / Events
Support for KAKENHI Application
The call for KAKENHI (Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research) application will be open soon. Organization of Frontier Science and Innovation (O-FSI) provides three types of support for KAKENHI (FY2018) application with applicants as follows. If you have any questions, please contact O-FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details of Support by O-FSI
(1) Comments on outline of your application
- Details: University Research Administrators (URAs) will check outline of your application and give comments.
- Outline format (e_outline_form.ppt)
- Submission: email@example.com Deadline: July 31 (Mon)
*First come basis. It takes a week to return comments.
(2) Comments on application
- Details: URAs will check your application and give some comments.
- Registration: goo.gl/fauHAA Deadline: July 31 (Mon)
- Submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
The first submission deadline: September 14 (Thu)
The second submission deadline: September 28 (Thu)
*First come basis. It takes a week to give back comments, but it will take more just before the deadline.
(3) KAKENHI Introductory Seminar
- Details: URA and Guest speakers will give an lecture on basic idea of KAKENHI and how to write a KAKENHI application.
- Date: July 18 (Tue) 13:00 - 14:00 (1 hour)
- Place: Meeting Room #3, 4th Floor, Administration Building, Kakuma Campus
- Registration: goo.gl/fauHAA Deadline: July 17 (Mon)
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!